If you are looking to become an acupuncture and/or oriental medicine (AOM) practitioner you more than likely have a lot of questions about the industry, career outlook, how to select a program, and the best way to successfully and easily navigate the admissions process.
That’s why National University of Health Sciences has created this free, downloadable resource for students, like you, who are considering a future in integrative medicine – A Career Guide to Becoming an Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Practitioner.
This guide will help you answer the following questions:
- What are the fundamental principles of AOM?
- What exactly does an acupuncture and/or oriental medicine practitioner do?
- What is the career outlook in AOM over the next 5-10 years?
- What career options are available to those with an AOM degree?
- What factors should you take into consideration when choosing an acupuncture program?
- What are the admission requirements for applying to an acupuncture and/or oriental medicine program?
Start your path to completing your Master of Science in Acupuncture or Master of Science in Oriental Medicine degree today! Please be sure to reach out to our admissions team with any questions you may have along the way. Good luck!