The Goodbyes Have Begun

by Jul 16, 2021

Home » Naturopathic Medicine Student Blog » The Goodbyes Have Begun

Last week we had a huge potluck at a local park to say goodbye to some of the faculty who are leaving. The weather was perfect, which was a big surprise for an evening picnic in July! There were a lot of recent and former graduates who joined us, which was cool to get to meet some of them. There were even some graduates from the first ND graduating class who were there! It really showed me how strong the NUHS Naturopathic community is.

Lindys Goodbye Pic

I have been so thankful for the education and experiences I have received while at National University. From the Basic Sciences professors, to Clinical Sciences, and now my Clinical experience within the NUHS Whole Health Center. I truly value all of it. I still do not know how the school was able to keep us on track with the COVID shutdowns and restrictions, but they did it! I imagine there were a lot of sleepless nights from the administrators trying to work out the logistics, from our professors trying to switch their entire curriculum to an online format, etc. I am thankful for all of it!

Lindys Whitecoat

Thanks to their hard work, I am graduating on time! What a fun ride this has been!

{{cta(’03fd43e4-1983-4e8f-bee9-9cf7ff8c156b’)}}

Belinda Smith

Belinda Smith

My name is Belinda, but I prefer to go by Lindy. I am in my final year as a Naturopathic Medical student at National University of Health Sciences. I’m originally from Maryland and will always consider it to be my home. I live on campus, in the Bucholz building with my dog, Lily. I love the sport of triathlon and will totally geek out if anyone wants to talk bikes or racing with me! I’m looking forward to blogging about study tips, ways to have fun on campus, and all the details of a full-time medical student. I love talking with people, so if you have any questions please email me at [email protected]