The End is in Sight

by Dec 4, 2020

December is now upon us and at the end of every year, just like at the end of every trimester, I can’t believe how quickly the time has passed. Many have celebrated the Thanksgiving Holiday in new, safe and creative ways, and some have already begun decorating and making plans for Christmas. Before we all know it, we will be exchanging various well wishes for a successful and very Happy New Year and 2020 – with all its challenges – will have come to an end.

Christmas

With that said, it is also Week 13 of the current trimester, and many are now also preparing to take Final, Practical and Written Exams. Others in the NUHS community are successfully concluding their academic journeys and looking toward NUHS’ Fall 2020, Graduation Day with both excitement and nostalgia – and perhaps, with a little bit of sadness, as one chapter ends and another is set to begin.

Rameda 1

Now that my Trimester 8 is coming to an end, so is the conclusion of Phase 2 of the Chiropractic Medicine curriculum. Just like the year and the terms pass, I am looking back on the phases that both have been, and will be completed. In the spring of 2021, I will enter Trimester 9 and with it, Phase 3. Once again, I will be in disbelief of how time has advanced and that the end will be in sight.

Please feel free to share your thoughts on the year, the trimester, or the conclusion of your academic journey!

{{cta(‘306042fa-a486-4975-b06d-dae7935a40fb’)}}

Rameda Lee

Rameda Lee

Rameda Lee is an 10th Trimester Chiropractic Medicine student, a 2020-21 Senior Ambassador of NCMIC’s Starting Into Practice Student Program on the NUHS Lombard Campus, and a 2020-21 Chicago Area Schweitzer Fellow. Through blogging for NUHS’ website, Rameda hopes to acquire and exercise skills that will allow her to represent herself both personally and professionally and to be in a position to assist others in their decision making regarding; choosing a Program of Study; attending NUHS; and in gaining insights into what student life at NUHS, Lombard would be like.