Student American Chiropractic Association (SACA)

by Sep 23, 2022

Home » Chiropractic Medicine Student Blog - Illinois » Student American Chiropractic Association (SACA)

Welcome back to a new trimester at NUHS! I hope everyone had a relaxing break, and I am sure many of us wish it was longer. I wanted to discuss the importance of being involved in clubs on campus. I recently became part of the SACA executive board on campus. SACA stands for Student American Chiropractic Association, and once you become a member, you have the ability to network with chiropractors across the country.DC

SACA is also important in order for you to remain informed about state laws and requirements, scopes of practice, and to advocate for the chiropractic profession. The American Chiropractic Association (ACA), is one of the largest professional organizations in the United States, and membership offers a wide range of resources for chiropractors and future chiropractors.

While a student, a SACA membership allows you to learn a variety of information to better your future as a chiropractic physician. The information we gain from all of our courses during the program is so important, but becoming involved in a club that benefits the chiropractic community as a whole is also crucial. I hope that you consider becoming a member of SACA, or another club that sparks your interest, as we are the future of chiropractic care, and it is our duty to benefit our patients and further our profession.

For news about SACA’s 2022 Student Leadership Conference, click here.

Hannah Synon

Hannah Synon

My name is Hannah, and I am in Phase III of the chiropractic program at NUHS. I was raised in St. Joseph, Michigan, a beautiful town on Lake Michigan. Currently, I live in Schaumburg with my husband, Zach. I love to travel, bake, and watch horror movies. Chiropractic medicine is my passion, as it provides more natural remedies and methods for obtaining a healthier life. I love meeting new people, and I look forward to sharing my chiropractic journey with you.