Meet Hannah Synon, New Illinois DC Blogger

by Sep 24, 2021

Home » Chiropractic Medicine Student Blog - Illinois » Meet Hannah Synon, New Illinois DC Blogger

Hello! My name is Hannah Synon and I am a Doctor of Chiropractic student in Illinois! I started the DC program in January of 2020, and I am currently in the first trimester of the second phase
of the program.

Outside Janse

I grew up in Michigan, and went to school at the University of Missouri. While at Mizzou, I met my husband Zach, and we relocated to Illinois after graduation. During my undergraduate career, I bounced around from wanting to become a psychologist to a surgeon, and finally after hundreds of hours of shadowing, I decided that although I wanted to be heavily involved in a medical profession, becoming a medical doctor was not my path. I did further
research on medical professional careers, and found chiropractic medicine. I remembered my mother constantly going to a chiropractor when I was a child, as she was in a serious car
accident and had some deficits due to this occurrence. She always spoke highly of the chiropractor, and after further research, I decided this was a great career opportunity for myself.

Fast forward to now, and I am starting the clinical portion of the program! I am incredibly grateful to have made it to this portion of the program, where I can apply much of the material that I have learned. As I prepare for Part 1 of the chiropractic board exam, study for classes, start a chiropractic assistant position, and attempt to maintain a social life, I look forward to sharing these experiences with you all!

{{cta(‘306042fa-a486-4975-b06d-dae7935a40fb’)}}

Hannah Synon

Hannah Synon

My name is Hannah, and I am in Phase III of the chiropractic program at NUHS. I was raised in St. Joseph, Michigan, a beautiful town on Lake Michigan. Currently, I live in Schaumburg with my husband, Zach. I love to travel, bake, and watch horror movies. Chiropractic medicine is my passion, as it provides more natural remedies and methods for obtaining a healthier life. I love meeting new people, and I look forward to sharing my chiropractic journey with you.