Finals & Summer Break

by Aug 12, 2022

I cannot believe another trimester has come to an end, and I am grateful for all of the clinical knowledge I have gained along the way. My favorite classes of the trimester were my radiology classes, as well as clinical diagnosis. Clinical diagnosis and all of the lab values and indications that we have learned will be greatly beneficial for many patients in our future practice. Also, as ordering imaging for patients is crucial on a regular basis, the radiology classes have so much important knowledge to retain.

Clinical Diagnosis 2

Lastly, the clinical encounter was a great class to help us become more comfortable in the clinic, and it was helpful to meet the clinicians in the clinic as well. I am so excited for another school break though, as I am going to travel to Zurich, Switzerland and Berlin, Germany with my husband. We have many excursions and walking tours booked, and I cannot wait to explore more of my German heritage and history. I also look forward to relaxing as much as possible during break, as the next trimester will begin quickly.

Next trimester I have another radiology class, and ambulatory trauma care which I am excited to learn about. I am looking forward to successfully completing this trimester, and I hope you all have an amazing and relaxing summer break with your family and friends!

Hannah Synon

Hannah Synon

My name is Hannah, and I am in Phase III of the chiropractic program at NUHS. I was raised in St. Joseph, Michigan, a beautiful town on Lake Michigan. Currently, I live in Schaumburg with my husband, Zach. I love to travel, bake, and watch horror movies. Chiropractic medicine is my passion, as it provides more natural remedies and methods for obtaining a healthier life. I love meeting new people, and I look forward to sharing my chiropractic journey with you.