Are you considering a career as a chiropractic physician? We, at National University of Health Sciences, know that preparing for a career in medicine can be challenging. That is why we offer many opportunities for prospective students to visit the campus and learn about our programs.
Our upcoming NUHS Visit Day on October 14th at our Florida location is especially designed for students interested in the Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine program. This unique event offers hands-on, interactive activities and real-life scenarios designed to let you experience life as a National University student.
At our event you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about our integrative curriculum with engaging demonstrations
- Tour our campus and state-of-the-art facilities
- Mingle with students & faculty during a complimentary breakfast and lunch
- Get details on admissions, financial aid, student clubs, and more
- Receive a $500 tuition credit toward your first trimester
To guarantee your spot today register online or call 1-800-826-6285. Shortly after registration, you will receive a confirmation packet with directions and a schedule of the day's events. For questions or for more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-826-6285 or email [email protected].
We hope to see you there!
If you're interested in learning more about what it takes to become a chiropractic physician, check out our resource —A Career Guide to Becoming a Doctor of Chiropractic.