If you’re considering a career in health care, attending Campus Visit Day at National University’s Illinois campus is a great opportunity to explore a variety of programs in complementary and alternative medicine.
At Campus Visit Day Illinois, you’ll hear from faculty members, current students, and graduates of programs in chiropractic medicine, naturopathic medicine, acupuncture, oriental medicine, and biomedical science.
Throughout Campus Visit Day, many hands-on, interactive activities and real-life scenarios will let you experience student life at National University.
Here are a few things you will have the opportunity to do:
- Learn about our integrative curricula with engaging demonstrations
- Participate in interactive alumni and student panels
- Talk with various student clubs and organizations and explore your interests
- Enjoy a complimentary breakfast and lunch
- Get details on admissions, financial aid, housing, and more
- Receive a $500 tuition credit for your first trimester in our graduate programs and $250 tuition credit for your first trimester in our undergraduate BS program
To guarantee your spot for Campus Visit Day on November 4, you can register online, or call 1-800-826-6285. You will receive a confirmation packet with directions and a schedule of the day's events. If you have any questions or would like more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-826-6285 or email [email protected].
Learn how to get a head start on your career in the integrative health field that’s best for you by reserving your spot at our upcoming Campus Visit Day.